donderdag 30 mei 2013

Mothers for mothers!

I'm really out off my energy; today I took care of four children! Two children of my friend were with us; my friend had to work extra and had no one to take care of her two children. Well; I did all funny things with them, such as walking in de wood, after our house. We did a picknick in a wooden cottage and they played....war. Grrr. Well, with four boys, run, run, screaming for ten....
After the walk, we eat sandwiches....and at 2 o clock afternoon, they were picked up by their mum. I needed a brake, you can imagine!
And I had to do some shoppings for the boys the same day, well did you think it got easy?
They hate it to fit clothes (again some energy flew away....).
I promised myself; I only do Internet-shopping in the future...O, and I exchange my boys in 2 lovely girls, who love to shop with their mum.....I no, NO, I Love my boys....when they cooperate;)
But, then my mother in law said she had a problem for the friday. She is on friday our permanent care; well; she could not care for the boys (I in total stress, because me and my husband have to go to our jobs....mmmm....meanwhile, the problem is solved, Thanks to my dear friend;)
(she will be out off her energy to, tomorrow....)
O, and my oldest son is going to eat and play with a friend of his. Thanks You mum.
We mothers can not without each other, hi hi hi.
See You!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Bedankt voor je reactie! groet Blogmama Linda