zaterdag 18 mei 2013

enjoy doing crazy!

Dear readers; I had a real busy week but I enjoyed it. I walked the evening 4 day. In Holland this is a common walking-project. You walk four evenings with a lot of children and their parents.
After an working day and for the children, after a school day, and a fast food (mostly pasta! ) we went for a walk. I walked with a friend and her doughter, and my oldest son. My son had a very nice week. He walked with his friends and had a lot of fun. We did the five kilometres, well I can tell you. My feet hurt after the whole week! ( I am not used to walk so much).
The last evening, it is is used to walk dressed up. Me and my friend were dressed up like the Blue Smurfs, O, I had fun for tree. No one recognized mee, ha ha. See at the picture. I felt like a 39 year old child!!!! A friend of mine took some nice pictures, here they are:
My son is very proud; he got his first medal!
My youngest son walked only one evening; for him it is to exciting; thanks dear neighbor for fitting on him!(Daniel likes your food more than mine; what is your secret??..grrrr)
Well, enough chatting, see You!



O, the boys have got 2 young bunnies; they love them:)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Bedankt voor je reactie! groet Blogmama Linda