dinsdag 21 mei 2013

I'm murm but especially real sad....I'm in mourning....

I'm sick of the father who killed his own childeren....the last two weeks I'm murm....feeling sick off the thought of what happened the last two weeks. Whole Holland....and I'm not suprised, our neightbour countries, Belgium, Germany, where all distracted in their normal doing, their normal living their life...all caused by de lost of two little children; a father killid himself after he has killed his own two little boys.
After two weeks, sonday afternoon, the 19e of may, two passants have found the two boys....in an water tube of a ditch....disgusting and for the most; horrible.
The whole week, my thoughts where with the children...and with their mum.
It is the conversion topic off every chatting; with my family, today, with colleagues. What in name has driven these man to do such horrbible murder. Murder of his own children. Did he plan all this?
And why did he do it? No one knows, no one can and want to understand such thing.
I look at the message on facebook posted by the mother....and read for the fourth time;
Dear Ruben and Julian; miss you so much;I will love you for ever....
I'm wordless
........................................................................................
I'm sad...and I know; whole Holland is.
Dear little boys, I hope that you are in peace....and I hope you two little boys didn't have suffered....
Dear mother; I'm thinking of you....I'hope you find the strength to cope with this enormous lost.
Your children are your life, your focus in things you do...Your aim/goal of living. Dear mother.....
I'm a little bit in mourning to......................................................................................................




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Bedankt voor je reactie! groet Blogmama Linda