zaterdag 26 januari 2013

Engelse les, wahhh

Dear blogreaders. This will be the first time I write a English message on my blog. I find it quite a bit scary!!! The reason is I am trying to improve my English speaking. If I practice a lot in writing, then I improve my vocabulary. I notice that I find it difficult to speak English fluently en THIS I want to change!!
Next monday I have my first English lesson. You better not hear me speaking, ha ha ha.
Humor is always a good thing, or not?! Well, now I will give you an inpression of my experiences of today.
I had a magnific day, and you know Why? I've had a lot of pleasure today. yesterday I did the shoppings for de week. SO, the weekend began relaxed. 9.00 am we eat a breakfast with jus d'orange and (a liter coffee, to wake up!!). The whole family runs almost the whole morning in pyama's. MMM, I love this so much you know. We (mam and dad) read the paper and the kids are playing. And we make of course plans for the satarday!! But first we do to fresh-up. De boys are taking a bath en we take a shower. In de afternoon we did two very nice things; we went to a  kids-gym. I met my friend and her kids and we had a cosy chat. She is nurse, like me you know. Se came with a suggestion; If I am interested to organise a diabetescourse on her work. She works as a teammanager in a local nursing home for old people. She signals a shortcome in knowledge about diabetescare in de elderly people. Specialy, she want to learn about insulin and de most actual evidence. I think it is a nice idea! I will gett a little wage, but I have already made an decision; we will do this. I See it as a fun experience!!!
2.00 pm we went to a large mountain and we did snow-sledging and it was great. my oldest son was with his younger brother and his best friend. We made real fun.

After de playing in the snow, we warm up by the fireplace, with a cup coffee and a coffee-liquer....mmm, so nice. After dinner, the boys went up to bed early. They were very tired....and also were we;)))
Well, I wish all blogreaders a very nice weekend. See You!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Bedankt voor je reactie! groet Blogmama Linda