woensdag 6 maart 2013

Mothers for mothers:))

I just got a call; if my offer still stands. The thing is, A mother from school has organised a birthday-party for her son (and Daniel is also invited). She was quite ill  last week, so I offered to help with the party. She said she was okay and did need my help.
This morning, she asked me of I still want to help ( her mother had a car break down...).
Njord is going to play with a friend, so that's taken care for:). My mother in law is standing by, I love my mother in law!!
W're going to a big child play room in the city. Now, I'm going to drive with four kids, o dear. Í've just had a busy morning! But I'll survive!
It's nice when you get help. Last I needed unexpectly care for the childeren, and a mother offered to take care for my two sons that day! So nice. I call such help Mothers for mothers!!
I'm so happy; I did some shopping this morning; for the kids. I bought them really nice clothes, in the hippest coulours. I hope my boys like them as much as I do;))
I LOVE SPRING!!
See you. 

This evening I'm exausted...I think; this is a good reason to bake some pancakes;)).....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Bedankt voor je reactie! groet Blogmama Linda