zaterdag 16 maart 2013

Help...I'm sick...

A big mess; in my house...full baskets with dirty clothes....a full kitchen.....AND NO ENERGIE to do anything.
I have packed the dishwasher....and I'm sweating all over.
The reason; I'm sick. (and my youngest son is also sick, he slept in our bed last night, the little boy).
I felt very tired the whole week. I had to take more rest; I had a course, a symposium, I had a to busy schedule this week! 3 days working, I have also swum....all very nice things....but it was to much;)))
But now I have to rest and thats a good reason to read that nice book now! Ha ha.
My husband and my oldest son are going to the a football match; my youngest son is sleeping on the couch. ....I't mama time. I can really recommend the book I'm reading now; The secret book club, written by Gayle Lynds. And I love the fresh jus d'orange I made myself!!
I hope I feel better tomorrow so I can go to my sister's birthday.
Well enough blogging for today. See you!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Bedankt voor je reactie! groet Blogmama Linda