zaterdag 16 februari 2013

I Love weekend!

What a nice start this weekend. My children slept longer than usual. They were sleaping until 9.00 am, so my husband and I could really wake up late! So, now I have much energie this day. First we have had breakfast together. With coffee, a boiled egg, bread out the offen and ....fresh jus'orange. I got an new juice/ citrus press from my boys, a present for Valentine. I like weekend a lot, because we don't have to hurry. No morning rush ...mmmm...! We're living in our pyama's the whole morning. Ha ha!
Than we did the shopping. My boys got some new trousers, really, they are growing so hard! (and the pants go so fast broken, at the knees.....grrrrr)
I don't buy everything new, you know! Yesterday, I got my order; a secondhand summer jacket. And a really nice Vingino trousers, second hand. Both orders are 100 % okay, for a small price. Well, we need to be al little economical!!  But sometimes, You don't get what you expect...well; its risk of boying by Internet.
Once, I ordered something, payed in advance......and have never seen it....
But my experience in general, most people are really honest.
And I have a nice sister in law; she gives me the too small tousers of my nephews!!

Njord, the oldest son, is changing a lot this year!! He is calmer than in his first years. Really, I am happy about it. I can better chat with him, because he is reacting is so much more pleasssant. We sometimes have a nice conversation from mum to son;)). This week he told me about his new feeling; to love a girl from school. And we made a nice Valentine-card togehter. This morning, we have the card posted. My boy was really excited, so lovely!
Last Wednesday, I probably looked a little bit tired ...(mostly, after a working day!) and my son said; Are You a llitle bit tired mum?? Then you have to go to bed early! ha ha ha)....:)))

This afternoon, Njord, the oldest boy was helping my husband with pruning the trees. And I went for a long walk...well it looked more like a running session!! Daniel on his skelter...and I ......had to run ....real fast....pfffff;)).  Now you know my secret to stay a fit mum, ha ha!!
O, it's time to cook a dinner-meal. I will cook macaroni. The children love my macaroni. with ham and cheese, with a red tomato-sause. Simple, easy to cook and so tasty! And of course a glass of wine.
Well, enough chatting for today; have a nice weekend. See You!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Bedankt voor je reactie! groet Blogmama Linda